Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

I Wish I Was Bored

I KNOWS HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOPS?!


 
base layer

 
pattern layer

background layer

Final Image

After putting in those 3 drawing layers, I colored the image in Photoslop and drew in more lines and patterns wherever necessary. Then, I gave it to Andrew and Billy :D



___________________________________

Some other project




Wittle Fella


This is the design for a character I'm making into with felt and yarn and whatever other fabric I has lying around. He has no name yet. Can't wait to bring this guy to life and share him with you!!!



On a side note: intense filming THIS weekend! Will keep ya updated. Sweet dreams for now!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

You do indeed know how to use photoshops. :O I'm sure Andrew and Billy loved their present! :)

I can't wait to see this character come to life! :D I also reallyyyyy like the two-image story you have in the previous post, the idea that forever has a sound. I will need to watch the videos later when I have more time, but I'm so glad to see that you have so far been able to make time for your personal projects this semester. You're incredibly talented and I always love seeing what you create. :D

I miss you and love you as always! <3

Post a Comment