Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Mark On Da Web

Oh, hello! So, this baby-born blog entry is personally dedicated to my friend Katie, because she spent 2 hours one day convincing me to get a dang blog. I mean blog.

Dis blog is going to be dedicated to nothing in particular, maybe random sketches, class and personal project progress, video things, and noises. And words? <<<these are words! = check. 

Would you like to read about me? Maybe not, so is probably more so for myself. I like to write stuff about myself down, like it's some kind of proof that I actually exist and have likes and dislikes. Which is probably is a good thing I made a blog. Remember Xanga? Me too! 

Also, I'm pretty sure I have some kind of writing/reading disability. No matter how many times I read through stuff, a grammar mistake magically appears. If there are Engrish in here, it's mostly on accident. Otherwise, it's on purpose




DRALLRINGS



this is for rigging class. we have to model a simple-ish character
I drew the blue guy one day and want to make him 3D



anthropology class. lecture/sketch time.



Meh. This is my first entry. In a blog. Morning class tomorrow. 
Goodnight sun! The moon will keep me company until you’re ready to meet me again.  




                                                                                 


                                                                       Small words in a medium sentence.





2 comments:

Katie H said...

I'm so thrilled! YEA! great drawings, i would agree that the blue guy needs to come to 3D life, but i also rather like the sketches of the guys...the one in the beanie reminds me of a friend back in Portland!

Taohuoo said...

:D Thanks Katie!
I'm definitely excited to be productive this semester and then on. Heh I'm already thinking of other things to post. Can't waaaaitttt!

Post a Comment