Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Armature Done and Done

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted something.

FINALS. ARE. DUMB. BUT. EXCITING!

I will replace this post with something more excited sooooon....because I left the photos I was going to post of Cliff (the deer) at home. So whenever I get around to importing those photos, they will be up here! 



<3 Cat


EDIT!!!!



Meet Cliff! He's gonna be a movin'




full view 3/4



full view side


If you don't know what Cliff looks like, check out my earlier posts. He's the deer with dragonfly wings! The next step after rigging the armature is to build the body, which I'm doing with squishy foam...there's a more technical name for the material, but I don't remember it now.

I have Cliff's story constructed more. It's gonna be a long exciting summer project :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment